Boise School District
The student records office maintains the records of all students whom have attended the Boise School District. Records for students that are currently enrolled in the District, are maintained by the individual school(s). Academic files for graduates from Boise School District traditional high schools (Boise, Borah, Capital, and Timberline) are held and maintained at their school for one (1) year following graduation. If your student is currently enrolled, or graduated within the last year, we encourage you contact their school directly.
You can request transcripts/academic records by mailing, faxing or leaving your written request at the District Services Center. Requests will be processed within 5-10 business days, in the order received. In order to protect your privacy and/or rights, verbal requests by phone are not accepted.
- Transcript/ Records Request Form
- This is a PDF document. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF documents. If you need Adobe Reader, click here to visit the Adobe Reader download site.
Please include full legal name used when attending Boise Schools; list all A.K.A.'s, date of birth, name of school last attended and graduation year (if applicable), current phone number and mailing address in case we have questions.
State where you want your transcripts sent and sign your request. We must have a signature to release the information. Students 18 years or older must sign for release of information. A parent may sign for students under 18.
- Be prepared to show picture ID when picking up records.
- Official Transcripts are sealed.
- Transcripts are not valid if seal is broken by student.
- Individuals 18 years old or older must sign for their records.
- Parent(s)/legal guardian(s) must sign for records of students under 18 years of age.
- Records may be released, with written authorization from the owner, to someone else.
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- Colleges/universities require official transcripts.
- ACT/SAT scores are included with transcripts, if applicable.